RE: [RC] re: age per miles - ft bragg nc area - Chris Anton

I've had some bad wrecks too, but keep going. I understand your hesitation, tho.

my worst wreck was on the ground, in my own round pen with a 5 month old colt and I was alone when I got kicked in the face...

there's always hazards with horses, at home or out riding.

Friends are people who think you are a good egg even when you're a little cracked.

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!