Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:39:38 -0800
From: grace_herself@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] re: age per miles - ft bragg nc area
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i do need a buddy, i don't ride alone. i had a VERY serious accident about 4 years ago, as in ambulance, life flight, lucky to be alive, accident, while working with my horse alone, now i wont go out by myself, and will barely handle them if im home myself, unless its an emrgency.

Chrystal Woodhouse <Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That sounds awesome!!!!!:-) But don't wait for a buddy to ride with  ....just go out and ride and then come to an endurance ride!!!!!!! It is the MOST fun you will ever have!!!!!!:-) And on the subject of age, Nancy Beacon one of our great riders in Ontario did the last Pan Am games in North America ( so 100 miles) at 69!!:-)
Chrystal

Someone Somewhere <grace_herself@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/07/2007 08:57 AM
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [RC]   re:  age per miles -  ft bragg nc area

i rent from a very close friend :) i live in the middle of nowhere, at the end of a dirt road, with my horses litterly in my front yard :)

kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

How DO you all find these amazing places where you can ride from your door to miles of trails and not have to trailer every time you want to ride?  Seriously, I'm ready to move if I found something like that!

--

Kathy  SE

From: Someone Somewhere <grace_herself@xxxxxxxxx>

well, seeing as how 41 is apparently not too old ;) who's in the ft bragg nc area to buddy up with? i have MILES of trailes to ride around my house, i could leave out in the am, and come home after dark, and i have a nice 13 yo arab mare i could try out endurancewise :)