Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:15 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] re: age per miles - ft bragg nc area

.
i will ocasionally take my gelding out for a ride alone, but i don't hit the trails, i ride up my road, where i know if i fell off, someone would come along to help me eventually. still, it's not a garauntee, what if my horse spooked and ran into the woods? he is relatively well behaved, (well okie, he's barn sour, and bucks on the way home on a bad day, we're working on it lol) but he is still a 1,000 pound animal, and truth be told, if he has his mind set on something, 145 lb me is NOT stopping him.