Re: [RC] More rules and structure - Beth Walker

Some of the proposals would not affect experienced, conscientious riders. ?Adding rules which apply only to novice riders, or riders under probation, etc. would not affect anyone else, and it would address the not-so-isolated incidents. ??

I like the idea of a minimum time cap, or more stringent vet criteria, and different colored ride cards for that one segment. ?Other ideas like re-structuring a-la the Australian system, or changing the nature of LDs, etc. are much more sweeping than this idea.

?