[RC] More rules and structure - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

It always puzzles me that when one incident happens because of one person’s poor choices or bad behavior, a large number of people feel that incident warrants a whole new set of rules.  I think that isolated incidences should be seen as just that.  No one can monitor or control everyone and all instances so that “we” get the outcome “we” want.  This can be seen in small and large organizations…remember 1st class on airplanes could only eat foods that could be cut with a spork for a while after 911.  Sometimes bad things happen…no amount of controls can change that.  And sometimes people make bad choices and others, including animals, suffer.  And often, we can’t change that either.  No more rules is my vote.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499