[RC] Naming Our Farms - Val Nicoson

How many of us "name" our farms/ranches/hobby farms etc?
Is there a particular number of acres that's prevalent when naming a farm?  (under x acres you don't, but over x acres you do)
Do you just "name" your farm for fun or what have you done to "register" your farm name?
If you have a farm name, what is it?

How many acres would constitute a "hobby farm"?

Just sitting here curious about farm names and thought this would be a fun topic.

To make this endurance related, I believe there are some endurance horse breeders who have farm names, but wonder how many others do in general.

Since I started this, I'll share mine.
We have 4.24 acres (I believe this qualifies as a "hobby" farm) and we've named it Lame Horse Farm for fun.  We have not registered this name, and wouldn't know how any way.

Val + the Gang at Lame Horse Farm