Re: [RC] Naming Our Farms - Karen Everhart

We have 240 acres - and can call it a small ranch.  Our name is Rainbow Meadows Ranch - after my mare named Rainbow who has owned me for 26 years (she is 32).

A hobby farm would need to have no less than 30 -  40 acres in my neck of the country......but I see "farms and ranchette's" on an acre or less in other more populated areas.

Haven't "registered" the name, don't know if we could.

Karen Everhart MEd
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Saving them, one horse at a time
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082