[RC] IMPORTANT!!!! RIDE LOCATION CHANGE - MSNM - CT REG - JULY 28 (Plan B is a go!!) - Katrina Mosshammer

OK, just received the OK from AERC for the change to Honobia. We will be getting all the details worked out this weekend and will hopefully have the new entry and directions back up on the online calendar by Monday.

Please forgive me for replying to everyone in a mass mail. My inbox has been flooded with everyone's wonderful comments and thoughtful suggestions and I just can't seem to find the time to get to all of them. (For some reason my boss wants me to actually work too. Gee what's his deal! :-) LOL ) Thank you to everyone who let me know their thoughts I really appreciate your feedback.

We are going this weekend to work out the trails. When hope to keep it as similar to what we already had planned before. Vet checks will still be in camp. We think we have a 16.9 mile loop and it will be fairly easy to get a small loop for the 25's. The roads don't really go to anywhere so we don't anticipate any night traffic on them. We will ride them at least once at night even if we have to do it with no moon. (so pray it doesn't rain this weekend as it is the FM weekend) I will try to keep everyone up to speed on all the details. Meanwhile please pass the word to everyone you know about the change and tell them to check the AERC online calendar later next week for all of the new details. If you have already printed off the flyer and entry please just trash it and print off a new copy next week.

Thanks guys!!!

Katrina Mosshammer - Manager
Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Honobia, Oklahoma