Re: [RC] [RC] - Barbara McCrary

Steven, I found your message below difficult to follow, but I will say something...as a company that harvests timber and manufactures lumber, we are usually the first ones on a fire that breaks out locally.  If it's a small, but nevertheless potentially dangerous fire along the highway, we often have it out before fire suppression agencies arrive.  If it's a large fire, we are right alongside those agencies, fighting the fire.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC]

Hi Folks;
As a environmentalist, just us saying something does not make it happen.

Just the reverse, when (Supposed) Responsible Agencies make and take unsupported actions
that are not supportable by LAW.

Then they go to a court of Law.

The Court decides who is right and who is wrong.

Talk is CHEEP, people like myself that care and do not have vested and often
have a conflicting interests i/e job's, subsidies such as water agencies, power companies, logging, grazing and mining, raptors of the land and new road building along with excessive development seem to lose.

Many then turn into (paid very well Hero's)parties that work on fires in time of need "Must" be consider in the reactions of many that Scream about environmentalists. Love that overtime and danger pay that is paid.

Then try to cover up for each other during and after a fire or other calimity cause my stupid management of our resources especially when they know better. These people are not ignorgant.

I also point out that there have been numerous cases of Fire for profit by some of the above. (Not all)

Yes, and proud to be one

Steven