[RC] Looking for board and riding buddies near Las Vegas - Lauren Reitz

Hello all. I'm moving to Henderson, NV in two weeks. Short notice, I know but I desperately need a place to board my horse. All I can find online is hunter/jumper barns which is great, but I'll be on the south eastern part of the city, over by Lake Mead and it seems everything is on the north and west sides and 45+ minutes away from where I'll be living. Does anyone know of any boarding facilities closer to Henderson or Boulder City? I'd just like some knowledgable care for my horse, nothing needs to be fancy. I have a 6 yo 16hh paint mare who is really sweet, always everyone's favorite at whatever barn she's in and plays well with others. We do a little bit of everything, low level hunters, trail riding, and hopefully endurance some day. We've done a CTR clinic and started training for endurance until work got in the way, so we're back to square one. She's not an Arab, but she has a huge trot and will keep up with some conditioning.

I could really use the help of a mentor and would love to go riding with someone out there! Any info or leads are appreciated.

-Lauren