[RC] Rule Change - sherman

Nope, sure wouldn’t want to use the fact that “international uses it” as “the” reason to throw it out any good & needed rule, just don’t want to include that fact as justification to make the rule change. If indeed we need the change, in some form or other, to save horses’ lives, we should be able to justify the change without considering international competition rules.

Kathy

I just hope that we don't throw the baby out with the bathwater on this one, in a knee-jerk reaction to the fact that "international uses it."

Heidi