[RC] Why Do "ride vets" Support this Change? - frank solano

Kim Fuess wrote:

I also know that the veterinary committee, which is made up of "ride vets",
who are out at our rides observing, vetting, and treating our horses during
competition, are recommending and supporting this change.

Has anyone clearly stated as to "why" ride vets are recommending and supporting this change?

If not, could someone, for my edification, do so?

The reasoning is.......and the benefit will be.....

Thanks,
 Frank