[RC] Eastern Washington Area Riders - Becky Rohwer

Hi,

     I might be relocation to the Eastern Washington area around Cheney.  Just wondering if there are any riders in the area that might be able to show me some trails this spring if I were to be coming over.  Please e-mail me privately if so.  Don’t want to clog the site with personal stuff.  I’m at rj7647 at earthlink dot net.

Thanks,

Becky R. - Montana