[RC] Vendor Day- Breeder/Sales - Jlwarabs

Hi all-
    I'll keep it brief but I had to chime in and invite anyone interested in breeding to a proven endurance stallion to check out Summer Saga at www.MysticRoseArabians.com.  All of his mileage is under a heavyweight, and he has 900+ endurance miles at this point.  Very, Very sane, willing, smart and athletic.  Rarely does anyone realize he is a stallion as we ride down the trail.  His babies are proving to be much like him - his oldest will start LD's this spring.
    We also have quite a few horses for sale (mine and clients).  Including a couple of horses with endurance history, as well as some prospects that will be great. A few in particular should be multi-day/ 100 mile contenders.  Just see our sales list (includes pics) on our website.  Anyone interested in additional info or pics- please contact me =)
    Thanks!
        Jennifer

www.MysticRoseArabians.com
Jennifer Whittaker