[RC] sell or trade great saddle - Karen Sullivan

Folks, I have an gorgeous custom-made Reactor Panel saddle for sale or trade that I sold the horse I had it made for....it's not even broken in, no marks or scratches with stirrups run under flaps, and ridden with a cover.  It's a rare Continental model, which is similiar to the endurance model, but with a longer front block, and a bit more set back stirrup bar. (I felt the stirrup bar on the endurance model was a bit too far forward for me to post correctly).  My saddle is a size 18" seat, with a size 13" tree (wide), with long panels and extra thick seat foam. Has the full endurance kit of rings and footmen, a bunch of extra discs, the RP leather endurance centrelastic girth, skito woodland booties, full sheepskin fleece cover, wintec webbers, extra front panel shims, RP cover and fitting kit. I have close to $4000 into this saddle, it's just exquisite.  The saddle is a very dark expresso brown with black seat and front knee blocks.

This saddle is extra secure for endurance riding in rough terrain, moving out or spooky young horses. Also set up great for lessons or dressage.......will fit a wide variety of horses.....

I am asking $2600!!!  or trade for other saddles, especially treeless, or other tack.  Or suggest something for trade!  Email for photos
Karen