Re: [RC] KY Horse Owners Info ! - Stacy Sadar

Eric,

Yes that is correct.  There are still many horse owners who do not have Arabs or are not members of breed associations that provide insurance.  This may be an alternative for them.  Personally for me, I'm a member of AHA, so the additional cost for this insurance may not benefit me.  When you look at the OHC members, many just ride for the fun of it and do not compete so this is another way for them to be covered.

Stacy

Eric Rueter <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you are a "Competition" Member ($45 plus local club dues) of AHA have
this insurance (AHA has had the $1000000 policy for several years).