Re: [RC] Can anyone tell me the color of my horse? - Mary Ann Spencer

Title: Can anyone tell me the color of my horse?
If he has white hairs around his eyes, he would be gray and will grey out as he matures.  Otherwise, he is bay with appalousa marking.  lol, just read that he is appy cross.... He is not grulla but probably did as foal.  Definitely app colored
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 12:34 PM
Subject: [RC] Can anyone tell me the color of my horse?

Hey guys.  I've included a couple of shots of my new endurance prospect, Cricket.  He's an Arab/Appy, although attitude is all arab.  Needless to say, I cannot name his color to save my life.  The lady I bought him from said he was grulla, but he doesn't really look all that grulla to me.

Anyways, here they are!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/ellescee/IMG_0207.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/ellescee/IMG_0212.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/ellescee/IMG_0217.jpg