Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:34 PM
Subject: [RC] Can anyone tell me the color of my horse?

Hey guys.  I've included a couple of shots of my new endurance prospect, Cricket.  He's an Arab/Appy, although attitude is all arab.  Needless to say, I cannot name his color to save my life.  The lady I bought him from said he was grulla, but he doesn't really look all that grulla to me.

Anyways, here they are!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/ellescee/IMG_0207.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/ellescee/IMG_0212.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/ellescee/IMG_0217.jpg