[RC] "tying up" - jen

Hi,  I'm finally having time to write about my experience at the Whiskeytown Chaser.  This was my second attempt at a ride.  First attempt at this ride.  I was warned it was very tough.  So my horse vetted in with a 40 pulse and all A's.  The vet was a little concerned about his weight/size but felt reassured when I told him I was planning a very slow 25.  We started alone about 10 minutes after almost everybody else and we went along fine.  It was cold (47F) and raining, which I considered in our favor because Banjo is a stocky TWH/QH cross.  So we were going along very slowly because it was very steep and I very quickly new