Re: [RC] Biltmore -- First 50 -- Advice Requested - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Excuse me Angie....but Aries do not have flat feet.

Unclear reference...*Kaboot* has flat feet, did the 100 3 times and
50 lots of times had pads one of those many times, just because Jaye
Perry put them on there...I'm too cheap. Aries probably had them just
because Jody is obsessive about rocks and can put them on herself!

Angie

--- Begin Message ---
Excuse me Angie....but Aries do not have flat feet.

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I've done it *many* times (4 100's, lots more 50's) I think I"ve had pads
once with a flat footed horse.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--- End Message ---