To: <ricochet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rushcreek Horses

I have one. My little mares daddy is Sandrac Sandraven and has Shalimar horses and Rushcreek, Cougar Rock and Bezatal as well.

She is small but sweet and tough minded. She needs some work as I've found with her her skin is so tight even putting on a light blanket for rain bothers her. So lots of massage etc. She's not saddle broken yet but definately has a mind for the trails and seem very hardy.

kathie