[RC] Narrow saddles - candy young

I noticed that someone was asking about narrow saddles. I have a very narrow horse along with a very wide one. I have an Annie George saddle for the wide horse that I have been riding for several years. Its great. I just got another Annie saddle for the narrow horse and I have logged about 200 miles on it in training rides. Its a perfect fit. As far as I know She builds the only true custom fit endurance saddle that I could find anyway. Prices is allot less than allot of other saddles, and  Ive tried a few expensive disapointments. This is JMHO. Candy