Re: [RC] Trailer Floor Help Needed - Lynne Glazer

I had my all aluminum floor cleaned, patched (misrepresented by seller, my fault for not pulling mats to check, myself) and epoxied.? 12 years later, floors still protected.? Up the sides a litle bit too, if I had it to do over again I'd've brought it a little higher on the side rails.? That was in the days before LineX and Rhino Liners.? I'd do it again.?

Lynne