Re: [RC] [RC] Endurance in the Olympics - Maryanne Gabbani

I will join this crowd with the addition of having seen first hand what raising the stakes can do for endurance horses.  I keep hoping that the whole Olympics scam stays just that. Having it go into the Olympics could kill endurance.

Maryanne