Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:27 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] euthanization

Thank you, Karen.  This is exactly what I needed.  However, when I apply it to my own situation, I realize that while I can afford my horses as long as I am alive and earning money.....I really can't afford to die and leave them to someone!!  It would take $300,000 in a trust fund to support my current horses!   OUCH!   :>))

Again, thank you for the info.  It is sobering and staggering.

Barb McGann