FW: [RC] euthanization - Mcgann, Barbara

From: Mcgann, Barbara
Sent: Wed 3/14/2007 9:27 PM
To: Karen Everhart
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] euthanization

Thank you, Karen.  This is exactly what I needed.  However, when I apply it to my own situation, I realize that while I can afford my horses as long as I am alive and earning money.....I really can't afford to die and leave them to someone!!  It would take $300,000 in a trust fund to support my current horses!   OUCH!   :>))

Again, thank you for the info.  It is sobering and staggering.

Barb McGann