[RC] Angie - worthwhile discussion involving sitting trot - Spottedracer

If all of us were as physically healthy, with strong legs and pain-free knees - such as yourself.. I'd agree that discussing furthering your riding education through the inclussion of dressage - may not be suitable for endurance riders to discuss.

Though, it does SEEM that there is a high-percentage of endurance riders that do not enjoy the same health and fitness that you do.

So obviously, This is a topic that MANY endurance riders are interested in. And many can find useful on the trail. Since we can't depend on being physically ABLE to post for extended periods of time.
- LP