From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alissa Norman
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:31 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] One last GPS question

Hi Ridecamp

I read the GPS emails a few weeks ago with interest, and I believe have convinced my husband to purchase one for me to try to keep me from getting lost while I am out on trail.

We're trying to decide between a Garmin Foretrex 201 (I don't need heart rate capabilities at this point) and a Forerunner 201 or 205.