Re: [RC] GPS Time and Distance Watch - Keith Kibler

I do not know about using the timex to get a horses heartrate, but a bunch of my running/triathlete friends use the garmin line. Only one uses the timex and he says he wishes he had gotten the garmin.
Keith
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:33 AM
Subject: [RC] GPS Time and Distance Watch

I am wondering what you guys think of the GPS Time and Distance. It uses GPS to measure your speed and distance. I'm looking to get one, they're not real expensive, the woman told me her mom uses it in endurance and it works great...I'd love to use it on unmarked trails to get accurate mileage, etc.

Let me know what you think and feel free to email me privately

Thanks,
Kyle