Re: [RC] GPS Time and Distance Watch - Patty P

 I ordered one a couple weeks ago...it got lost in the mail but they sent me a new one...it should be here friday...I got the Gammen forerunner 305...it was about $260.  I am REALLY looking forward to it...hope I can figure out how to work it! Someone told me it was not easy. I will let you all know!
PattyP

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/20/06 23:33:30
Subject: [RC] GPS Time and Distance Watch

I am wondering what you guys think of the GPS Time and Distance. It uses GPS to measure your speed and distance. I'm looking to get one, they're not real expensive, the woman told me her mom uses it in endurance and it works great...I'd love to use it on unmarked trails to get accurate mileage, etc.

Let me know what you think and feel free to email me privately

Thanks,
Kyle