Re: [RC] re:girth - Sisu West Ranch

"... have the dressage length billets on my english type endurance saddle but use a girth long enough for the buckles to be on the sweat flaps of the saddle.  i've never liked the buckle to be on the horse.
my girths are 42 to 48"  seems to work just fine.  my saddle came with one of those teeny little girths, too...."

You are right, there are times I have wished that our OF's could use long girths.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875