RE: [RC] my bad, gates and opening. - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM

Another lovely impression of an endurance rider.  I'm just an idiot.

From: Patty P [mailto:desertridingal@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:41 PM
To: 'ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'; Kearby Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM
Subject: Re: [RC] my bad, gates and opening.

 When ever I read statements that say "always" or "never", then I know it is a  person with limited experience. Someone who has only ridden in limited areas of the country would have no knowlege of those horrible barbed wire gates and wouldnt know that sometimes it really is best to dismount.  Best for the horse and rider.