Re: [RC] Some tough questions for those that sell the Boots.. - Dana B.

kimfuess <kimfue@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why would a gaited breed require a different type of shoeing or trimming?

They do not.

 Wouldn't a balanced, level, trim and good shoeing that is balanced and keeps the toes short be optimum for any horse?

Absolutely.

 I am just interested in horses going down the trail not about special shoeing for the show ring or shoeing that would exagerate a certain gait.

Me too.  My Paso Finos gait the same whether shod, booted or barefoot.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx