To: "John Teeter" <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <jillcohndc@xxxxxxx>; <Klc5355@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ridecamp and AOL ?/supracor ?

I had AO-hell for years. We finally changed over to charter a few years ago and my email and internet life are immeasurably better. I miss the arabian message board, but the tradeoff of a real browser and email are more than worth it. When I go to my mom's and have to use AOL I want to stick a fork in my eye. No more signing on, dealing with them and their inept help lines. I have not had 1 problem with my service since switching-when I think of all the time I used on the phone trying to fix their issues!!! Grr-could have been riding!