Re: [RC] Ridecamp and AOL ? - John Teeter

oh you of little faith!! AOL will, without warning, block endurance.net email
again.

Again I would have to respond in fire-fight mode to a mass of bounced messages.

I would like to remove all aol.com addresses (again) from the distribution
list.

It's a danger to all the other people that receive ridecamp that you stay on
AOL.COM. Until AOL changes their management practice in this respect, they are
a danger to the health of the internet.

So -- keep your aol.com address if you like, but if you want to receive
ridecamp, set up an other one at some other domain and have it forwarded to
your aol.com address. the other domain is the one that will get mail bombed
with bounced aol messages.

Any AOL.COM addresses that happen to be working right now are really unreliable
with respect to email coming through endurance.net - you can't know reliably
that  they will be working at any instant in the future....

I don't even know if this message will get to you two aol guys! it may just
bounce, so I'm sending it to the list as well so you can at least read it in
the archives.
jt.