Re: [RC] Ridecamp and AOL ?/supracor ? - Tiffany D'Virgilio

I had AO-hell for years. We finally changed over to charter a few years ago and my email and internet life are immeasurably better. I miss the arabian message board, but the tradeoff of a real browser and email are more than worth it. When I go to my mom's and have to use AOL I want to stick a fork in my eye. No more signing on, dealing with them and their inept help lines. I have not had 1 problem with my service since switching-when I think of all the time I used on the phone trying to fix their issues!!! Grr-could have been riding!

My freeform saddle and HAF pad are the cat's meow, BTW. So comfy, horses and I love it! My horses have decided they hate my supracor pad. It's the endurance with no cover. It retails for 239 through Longriders and is in new condition. I haven't sold on ebay previously, but am going to list it. For those of you who ebay your endurance tack-do you set a reserve and starting bid? I'm waffling on what to do, having not done it before. Am thinking about selling my Synergist as well because my girls are so happy in the freeform. Saddle consignment or ebay? Ah, the changing back of the endurance horse, but when the ride vet warned me of an ouchy back on one of my mares I had to make a switch. I can't ask my girls to carry me for 50-100 miles if they are hurting, and we are all over the moon with our new set up.
Tiffany