Re: [RC] Ridecamp and AOL ? - jillcohndc

Well, so far so good with my RC mail sent to AOL--is there any reason why it goes to some and not to others?

-----Original Message-----
From: johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Klc5355@xxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ridecamp and AOL ?

At 10:42 PM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
Whats up John? Did you boot all us AOL users? After about 9 years on here with AOL and no problems, I seem to be persona non grata? What do I need to do?
Ken Cook
AERC West

sorry ken, you are not persona non-grata but aol blocked (again) all email from the endurance.net domain. It took me 2 hours to unwind the problems on the server and AOL was absolutely no help (after 30 min on the phone with their postmaster help line) - second time in 3 weeks - I'm done with them.

you are quite welcome on ridecamp - aol will not receive messages so I have no way of knowing even if THIS message will get to you. so I cc'd this to ridecamp in case you are reading the archives.

sorry for the inconvience, but there's nothing more I can do with AOL.

jt