Re: [RC] OT Save the Internet - M Paul latiolais

On Aug 23, 2006, at 10:49 AMBeccy and all,

I think it important to attempt to stay non-partisan on an issue of great importance to this and all such e-mail groups:

Beccy has a point, a point that cuts both ways.? Why is this a partisan issue?? The bill seems to favor small companies and individuals over large corporations.? Small companies are the backbone of our economy as any?economist will tell you. As such, this bill does seem to be a no-brainer.

?Are there other issues (consequences) related to this bill of which we are unaware?

-Paul

Something fishy going on here folks. There must be a reason this wonderful bill is split down party lines. Beccy in OT Utah