Re: [RC] Freeform saddle --- weight - Tiffany D'Virgilio

7 pounds. It's amazingly light, and so is the HAF pad. I've trimmed over 20 pounds in saddle weight, which is great. I got mine from Candy at Actionrider tack and she was great to deal with. I have a tricked out Synergist, but this Freeform is pretty fantastic. I love that it feels like a traditional saddle with a twist AND my 6 year old can carry it around. With my weight loss? that means my horses are carrying about 70 pounds less, I think it's having a positive effect on my horses.I bet they'd agree.?
Tiffany?