[RC] Freeform saddle --- weight - Elizabeth Chase

Very nice looking saddle, thank you.  I like the very close contact, which I don't get with Western or Australian saddles. The rig I selected would fall just shy of 2200.00, but that's with every option, not just the saddle itself.  Not a bad price for a full kit.

How much does the saddle weigh?  I can write the company, for sure, but thought I'd get your thoughts.

Appreciatively,

Liz

Karen Standefer <kstandefer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Look at the Freeform to satisfy both needs.   I highly recommend buying from Chris Martin (www.freeformusa.com) as his customer service, guarantee and trial program are far superior to other vendors.