Re: [RC] Easyboot questions - Chris Paus

I have used Easy Boots quite a bit. I have one gelding who keeps them on real well. but to me, it feels like I'm riding a horse in galoshes! yes, it does change their way of going.

chris

Lysane Cree <lysanec@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have been using Easyboots at rides and occasionally at home if I need them. My mare does not have shoes on and has never interfered in front nor behind. Normally, I would use boots only in front.