[RC] German team interview - Flora Hillman

They are now interviewing the two remaining German team members -- and I think it's hilarious that their coach has his short cropped hair colored like the flag -- gold on the right, red on the top, and back on the left.   Too cool!!  He's got his arms around the two team members -- both really nice (young) gals -- #79 & #80. He's doing most of the talking -- they are all smiles, giggling and laughing, looking happy and fresh.

You have to smile yourself just watching them.  No quite knowing all the words of the language the excitement still comes through.  They are elated!

Now more main ring quadrilles in dressage seat..... looks very pretty from the view at the top of the stadium.

No more camels, however, or tiny Shetland ponies in racing carts.  Haven't seen the beer wagon for a while either.

HOWEVER, I *have* been watching the commercials.  AWESOME!  Anyone catch the one on the disabled riders without arms or legs or both -- riding higher level (at least 2nd) dressage with reins in their teeth when arms are gone, or using their legs in place of lost arms to brush and curry, or riding extended movement (lengthening) without legs to hold them in the saddle. Brilliant commercial!  Made me very humble.