[RC] [RC] Tevis Webcast or "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" - Darlene M. Anderson

Jackie, et al...who pulled off the Tevis webcast with GREAT success,

You guys did awesome! I really appreciated being about to track "our" NW riders, all of whom finished BTW! 7 from our area of WA, OR, and ID went down and all earned their
buckles. Almost makes me want to go and try it for myself! I mean...how tuff can it be? :-O

Anyhow, huge THANKS to all of you who worked to make the webcast a success.

Darlene Anderson
Camas, WA
Dedicated endurance junkie

--