Re: [RC] Was John C/Heraldic-Now readiness for 100s - Truman Prevatt

Boy some folks have a difficult time reading a whole post and are very good taking comments out of context. First of all it said MOST. Most is not all. If you don't fit - you are not in the most category. The post goes on to say,

"For those who want an equine partner for the long term to do a 100 every once in a while - having a horse ready to go do the OD, Tevis or AERC NC, etc. there is nothing wrong with having a good solid base with 2 to 3 good years before you step up to a 100. "

Does that not cover the rest of it?

In case you haven't noticed the Pan Am or NAC is an FEI championship ride and the USEF is in charge. All the qualifications will carry over unless USEF has a change of heart. The only thing that remains to be seen is what impact will result from the US and Canada having to compete to host the Pan Am.

Truman