RE: [RC] Stirring up a hornet's nest! - Jim Holland

How about not truncating my post to the point it’s out of context? I said “come back after dark with one cup of gasoline.  Pour it down the hole….no more Yellow Jackets.  Don’t light the gasoline…..VERY dangerous…”

You don’t NEED to light it if you use gasoline….the fumes are the killing agent.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive