RE: [RC] RE:Hornet's nest - a sneakier way - Betty Edgar

I tried this a couple of years ago and ended up killing both my barn cats.  I had the can of bait setting in a place that the cats could not get to but a raccoon climbed up there (I found the coarse raccoon hair on the pole), knocked off the bait and poisoned both cats.  I was just sick about it and felt so guilty.  I really like those cats and finding one in the last throes and having to transport her to the vet to be put down was very hard.  So since then I stick with the foam spray and go after each nest as it appears under the barn eaves.
Betty

 <<  Take a can of tuna fish and mix in Sevin ( an insecticide that bees and wasps and particularly sensitive to). Place it where wasps can get at it and your cats can't.  >>     Libby