RE: [RC] re:bucking horse - Dolores Arste

In my humble opinion a bucking horse is trying to tell you something. If he initially bucks and after 6 or 7 minutes stops it is likely that he
has given up. You are not listening. All beings will eventually give up when they understand that you are not listening. Bravo to the
horse who keeps trying. But, many will simply go into a helpless state.

We just did body work and saddle fitting on a horse who had been ridded for 8 years with a poorly fitted saddle. He finally had to be lame
to stop the person from riding in the saddle. The owner had spent 1000's of dollars on vets and trainers with diagnosis of every thing
from a broken coffin bone to navicular. On arrival we found a very stiff horse with muscles that were lumpy and hard.

After re-fitting the saddle, teaching her how to feel the saddle and working on the horse for several hours, the horse walked off sound
for the first time in 1.5 years. Its all layers, listen to the horse. Horses don't buck because they feel like it. Its too much work. Now,
we are working on re-teaching the horse how move to help and flex himself.

Warmly,
Dolores Arste,
Owner, Zen Guidance (518) 882-6485

A step beyond Horsemanship

To your Success

Like Music and Making Money too? Earn money while sharing music,  tips and ideas and referring your friends.
 www.musicforte.com/members/ewellwood