RE: [RC] re:bucking horse - susan cooper

Dolores Arste <darste3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> All beings will eventually give up when they understand that you are not listening. <<

My mare did just that.  She had been trying to tell me the saddle hurt her and finally quit on be on the trail and became a plow horse.  I feel so bad now.  That is what woke me up to her pain.  She had been slinging her head during transitions and I finally heard her.  My new saddle should arrive in a couple of weeks and (fingers crossed) it will fit her.
Susan in NV

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV
Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/