RE: [RC] re:bucking horse - patty peck

My "bucker" was saddle fit.  He bucked off his riders till one day he took off bucking in the bushes and injured himself pretty badly.  After that he would just lay down and refuse to get up after saddled.  It wasn't until he threw himself down a couple of times that I finally figured out it was the saddle (it appeared to be a good fit).  He has not bucked or laid down in many years now.  The horse is always trying to tell you something.  Patty