Re: [RC] Trailer Races - KimFue

In a message dated 07/31/2006 8:30:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, mmaul@xxxxxxxxx writes:
While it's not a requirement that a level playing field exist and life
isn't always fair - it's my comment on the trailer race vs what we have now.

Mike
Mike,
  A trailer race does not necessary give West & PS riders an advantage.  It gives riders with lots of money and lot's of free time to travel an advantage.  That is certainly not limited to W & PS riders.  Unless you are retired and or wealthy, it would be difficult for a W or PS rider to take advantage of all the multidays in the Western regions to really play at the trailer race game.  Anyone with a regular job would have a difficult time taking time off work during the week to hit all the multidays even if traveling wasn't an issue.

I would like to know how to level the playing field in this sport when it comes to expendable cash to put towards endurance :)